Our little Kara (CH HDK's No Boundaries) was bred to our male Jiggs (URO1 Sands Full Speed Ahead) and on September 19, 2012; gave birth to 3 little girls; 2 tan sables and 1 black and tan.
Two of the pups are spoken for, and we will be looking for an excellent home for the third girlie; just after November 7, 2012. It has been fun raising a litter, seeing little ones develop; providing opportunities for physical and mental growth, before they go off to their new homes.
Some of the things we do with the pups; before they head home;
- well-puppy check
- play with all sorts of toys
- introduce potty-training
- play outside
- meet different people - large people, tall people, male people, kid people
- meet different dogs
- walk on different surfaces (wood, grass, mud, concrete, linoleum)
- eat different foods (kibble, raw, human)
- go for a car ride
- sleep in a crate
- encourage independence
- encourage human interaction
- encourage pack behaviour
Next on our agenda is Weight Pull and Nosework.
Just watch us go!